Thanks to my 365 project, I have a shit ton of photos from the past month….enjoy.
|1) Kind of doing work…kind of not.|
3) Trying to take artsy pics of my architecture project
4) Eunice attempting a 178(?) step origami phoenix - holy balls.
5) Roomie accompanying me in studio!
6) At ADP….drinks that glow??
7) Some crazy asian banquet downstairs during our physics exam
8) Got to tour the robot lab - lol the robots resemble the guy
|1) Can you spot the difference? Hehe|
2) Writing my essay…and experiencing the sunrise - so bright I almost cried.
3) Walking back from class. Exciting, I know.
4) Pulling an all-nighter in studio… from my window seat I can see a mini projection of myself in a window all the way across the library. Trippy huh?
5) FINALLY FINISHED. #7a.m.andproud
6) The sky is finally blue :)
7) These guys actually built an igloo out of huge cubes of snow…
8) Happy 19th I-ling!
9) Our GRT made us kebabs! She loves us :')
|1+8) White board doodles (so scandalous)|
2) Sunset (please note how artsy I am)
3) Free raspberry lemon cake yumyum
4) Asian dance team retreat!
5) Fancy selfies in a fancy elevator.
6) Crew practice on the Charles
7) New extension of our project! Woohoooo
|My first architecture review! The reviewers ended up really liking my project :) I was so happy~|
|Ate at Mr. Bartley's with Jennjenn! Check out my $8 strawberry malt….but so worth it (also since it's on the list). Walked around Harvard Square and had this Hispanic spray-paint artist stop us and talk to us in Chinese. It was awesome.|
Ahhh~ finally finished. Time to sleep…in my own bed! Yup that's right, home for spring break - but that's a blog for another day. 'night!