Friday, October 8, 2010

Happiest Post Ever !

Sooo nothing really new going on.  Still stuck at home and still being overwhelmed by school work and all that.

BUT, I decided that I should try posting more sanguine (SAT word!) entries mostly because Sonya (not me) has inspired me to. So here we go.

Today I woke up to the sound of my little sister's playdate with her new friend.  They were running around and shaking the whole house. It was adorable (: Then I had to get out of bed, which totally sucked, especially when my room is freezing.

Took a shower, did homework, ate food, started this blog, and left for the football game.

Okay I just realized i'm not actually typing anything interesting nor happy sounding, which kind of defeats the purpose of this blog.

I also realized that trying to capitalize all my i's is extremely annoying. So i'm going to stop.

So at the football game today, two of the five bass drummers couldn't come because of soccer, so my friend filled in for one of them.  She seemed like she was having an awful time though, and got extremely self conscious whenever she messed up. :\  I told her it didn't matter at all though because how could we expect her to know the music? Anyway, turned out she was mostly upset because her boyfriend (senior) hadn't been spending that much time with her lately.  (She complained that they hadn't hung out for a week, but HEY. I haven't been able to do anything for like a MONTH)  Soon that'll change since PSATs are next weekend!! After that, freedom.  I can almost taste it (:

Okay screw being positive.  Yesterday was kind of a really shitty emotional day for me.  I got yelled at by my parents (what's new?) and of course it was about SATs, school, college (even though i'm a junior!) and other random shit.  Don't they understand that yelling at me is not going to make me do better?  All of it just makes me think too much and draw conclusions about how shitty i am at life.  I hate thinking about the future sometimes because i have no idea what it is that i want.  Duh i want to get into a good college and have fun and be successful, but in what field? Art? But then how would i be able to support myself?  I've been told stories by my parents a long time ago of what they dreamed to be.  My dad wanted to be a physicist, but ended up working an office job that paid alot more.  I don't want to make a choice like that and just throw my dreams away, but i also don't want to end up jobless on the streets. Okay, i'm exaggerating, i probably won't end up on the streets, i'll just live with my parents, which is waaaaay cooler -__-.  But you get the point. I just don't know.  This is where i'd start complaining about how badly i'm doing in school too, but i'm actually sick of complaining now...so i won't!  Saves you a lot of pointless reading huh?

So i guess i failed in my mission to write something happy and optimistic. OH. actually, i've got a marching band competition tomorrow! Yay !! But our band director told us to expect to come in last since the bands that are going to be there are gonna be super mega amazing.  On the bright side we're gonna get to watch these bands! Okay i need to stop before i write more negative things. I promise that next time my blog is going to be completely whine-free and the title isn't going to be ridiculously misleading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Sonya! D: I'm glad your life outlook has gotten more positive since 2010... good thing you're at a good college having fun and being successful in architecture which is very artistic! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)