Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cut the Pickle, Tickle Tickle

I was so out of it today!  Probably because I've gotten minimal sleep for the past 3 days.

Anyway, today we had our last marching band practice.  It wasn't really a practice, more like a closure day.  Haha actually it wasn't that either.  Mr. N just had us vote for the different awards and then announced that we would be having a march off that night for anyone interested.  This was something he'd never done before.  We usually have one big march off during band camp and that's the last one for the season.  But anyway, probably more than half of the band showed up on leider field and blocked it up under the lights.  Miller called me to make sure I was coming, but I was already there hahaha.  So guess what?  I won the march off!  How crazy is that?  During band camp I was one of the first people out.  As soon as I started moving from my spot, my section ran up to congratulate me, and miller was about to give me a hug....but mara beat him to it hahahaha.  She ran from the side and got to me like a second before him.  Lol better luck next time Miller.  Anyway, afterwards we got in a giant circle around the big NP on the turf and held hands.  Mr. N said something inspirational (i forget what it was) and we did our "HUT!" in our circle.  I was inbetween Victor and Sunny, and they crushed my hands when we were told to "squeeze".   That might've been my fault though for trying to out crush them with my nonexistent drumline muscles.

Anyway, time to sleep!

Nighty night!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sonya!
    I tagged you in a question tag and I hope you can do it :)
    http://floatinggthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/11/11-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww sonya this is also so cute my teeth hurt hehehehhehe also if i ever cockblcok you like that push me awayyyyyy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)