Sunday, November 27, 2011

Neon Lights

Yes, I am blogging three days in a row.  Got a prob? No? Good.

Scarf that I started two years ago...I swear I'll finish it before Christmas. 
So today was pretty uneventful, woke up at 1 even though I promised myself I'd wake up at 9 to get college shit done.  If I put in half the effort that I put in blogging into applying to college, I'd probably be done already haha.  So I tutored, made some bank, and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day.  You think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not.  We also put up the christmas tree today! And by  "we", I mean my mom and sister.  Somehow they managed to finish everything while I was busy doing nothing. I was also going to knit with Emma today (lol), but my parents got pissed since I hadn't finished my CMU essay.  Ah.  In other news, mara told me I should go tell Miller that I like him.  I told her it was an awful plan haha, that would completely screw me over.  And now here are some beautiful pictures, because I don't have anything else to say :)


Cheers :)

Lol, it's another masterpiece.  I call it "Eating and Talking". 

Mom and Kaykay decorating the tree ! 











Lol can you tell that I had fun taking pictures of the tree? Ahh I love the holiday season :)

2 comments:

  1. HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?!? your tree looks so awesome im super jealous!!

    also ive noticed that you are turning into an alcoholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY CHRISTMAS! also ed you dont even understand you should see her in 2014.
    also sonya i'll have to tell you you dont finish that scarf until much much later

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)