Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm a....SENIOR ??

Wow, it feels so weird.  I can't believe i'm going to be a senior this year ! Like holy crap.  It's almost 11 so i should probably go sleep soon.  Don't want to be late for my first day ! Haha, but i probably will be anyway.  I'd blog about my schedule now, but i don't want to look like a loser when i guess wrong, so i'll save that for tomorrow.  I'm excited!  Well, mostly at least.  It'll be a nice change to see everyone, everyday, but the best part?  HOMEWORK !! NOT SLEEPING !! Omg can't wait.

I also still need to organize my bag and pick out what to wear tomorrow! Ahh !! Why am i always so last minute ??  On the brightside, i barely did any of my AP jap hw this summer! Oh wait....

Just kind of noticed that this blog post is overloaded with sarcasm.

It's also extremely disjointed and digressional.

But yeah, i don't feel like a senior at all! Well, i mean, i am pretty mature, so i guess it makes sense.


Or maybe not at all.  (Took the pic in china btw).

Which reminds me that i still need to post pics/stories from china.  Oh! and from camp! Wow i'm behind, but hey what's new.


That's enough pointless ranting for tonight, i need to get ready for tomorrow !!


Ahhh!!!


Wish me luck!


SENIORS 2012 !!

2 comments:

  1. It's my first day tomorrow too! But my schedule isn't finalized yet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sonya youve only gotten riper with age

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)